Automatisering | ICT | Telecom
Logistiek | Transport | Magazijn
Techniek | Automotive | Chemie
bij Be-Mobile in
Be-Mobile is a European market leader in smart mobility solutions, with headquarters in Ghent. We are developing and selling technological solutions for electronic toll collection, multi-modal route planning and electronic fare collection. We also offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistic companies in control over their mobility processes.
To strengthen our team, Be-Mobile is looking for an internal project manager who is interested in working in a cutting-edge, socially engaged environment.
Be-Mobile takes the lead when it comes to technological solutions in traffic management such as parking guidance and traffic jam detection. To be able to deliver these projects in a qualitative and timely manner Be-Mobile is looking for a project coordinator who will be in charge of:
- Successful delivery of multiple projects within the defined parameters of cost, scope and quality;
- Developing work plans and coordinating several third parties and our team to install and configure system implementation on the field
- Estimating the workload, communicating project status and being the project advocate; collaborating with sales on risk and issue management;
- Working closely with field service engineers to improve delivery of solutions, participating in- and facilitating post project/phase reviews to cultivate a "learning organization".
- Grow path to project management and program management supported by training and industry best practices
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Bachelor degree or higher, by preference in ICT.
- Strong capacity in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing projects from definition through implementation.
- Technical curiosity and eager to learn how our customer solutions are built and implemented in the field.
- Structured approach to coordinate various tracks within same or concurrent timeline.
- Fluent client oriented communication oral and written (internal and external) ; to the point and constructive in all situations.
- Standard project methodology (such as Prince II) knowledge and practice seen as a plus.
The skills that make a great project coordinator in our team are:
- Team player; your planning supports the field service engineers in project delivery
- Quick learner and pragmatic problem solver
- Client focused approach, ability to create buy-in at all levels
- Fluent in Dutch and English, good knowledge in French is a plus
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
As a fast moving company with cutting-edge technologies, we invest in durable and interesting careers.
We aim for continuous development by mapping your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback.
Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.
Ready for leaving your mark in the Smart Mobility Revolution? Apply now!
Send your motivation and CV to (HR@be-mobile.com). For more information please visit our website www.be-mobile.com or contact Delphine De Groote on 0486 20 69 90.